ABOUT THE TRUTH ABOUT DOG AND CAT TREATMENTS AND ANOMALIES
Genre: Pet Reference
Author: Robert L. Ridgway, DVM
ISBN - 978-1-47599-673-9
You don’t have to be a veterinarian to prevent and treat many of the problems that might afflict your four-legged friend. Robert L. Ridgway, a doctor of veterinary medicine, helps you identify conditions and use home remedies and treatments to treat dogs and cats.
Written in everyday language, this guide can help you
• spot and treat skin infections in minimally invasive ways;
• help your pet battle and beat heartworms and other parasites;
• encourage good nutrition and address eating problems; and
• help your pet overcome stomach problems, gas, and other ailments.
While the guide focuses on tackling health problems, it can also help you improve your pet’s behavior, avoid common household substances that can harm your pet, and weigh complicated issues involved with end-of-life care and decision making. This handbook covers more than 150 different subjects and includes dosage instructions based on a pet’s weight so you can act with confidence. While veterinarians serve an important role, you can fix many problems on your own when you know The Truth about Dog and Cat Treatments and Anomalies.: noun, Tradescantia. The people's radiation monitor; fifty times more sensitive than a dosimeter.
ABOUT ROBERT RIDGWAY, DVMRobert L. Ridgway, DVM, graduated from the Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine. He completed a residency at the University of California–Davis and is boarded in the American College of Veterinary Preventative Medicine and the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine. He lives in Florida.
Pump Up Your Book and Robert are teaming up to give you a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
- This giveaway begins January 7 and ends on January 21.
- Winners will be contacted via email on January 22, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!