ABOUT SEEING THE JOY IN AFFLICTION
Title: Seeing the Joy in Affliction
Author: Michael Shelley
EBook: 128 pages
Release Date: October 8, 2004
Based on the author's personal experience with physical and emotional affliction, including terminal brain cancer, Seeing the Joy in Affliction deals with the tough questions: Why do Christians suffer? Is it a lack of faith? Is suffering part of God's plan for us? How do we respond in obedience to various kinds of suffering? What is the secret in unleashing God's power in the midst of our suffering? How do we minister to others when we are suffering? Learn the ultimate secret for dealing with these and other essential questions about growing in your faith.
ABOUT MICHAEL SHELLEYMike Shelley is a professor of Environmental Science and Engineering at the Air Force Institute of Technology and attends Christian Life Center in Dayton Ohio. He has taught Bible classes for over 30 years. He and his wife Sherry have three children?Maria, Andrew, and Joshua.
Pump Up Your Book and Michael are teaming up to give away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 1 winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes
- This giveaway begins April 1 and ends on April 15.
- Winners will be contacted via email on April 16, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.