Title: Half the Man Used to Be
Author: Brian Gross
Purchase at AMAZON
All humans have weaknesses. Even mythical warriors and superheroes have a weakness. For author Brian Ray Gross, that weakness is food. This creates an interesting paradox: food is intended to strengthen, nourish, and sustain—but when we consume too much, we become weakened by it. In this weakness, we cannot be the people God intends for us to be. In Half the Man I Used to Be, Gross shares his story about food, weight, and his weight loss journey. He tells how it all came to head in October of 2012, when he found out that he was diabetic and that his liver was failing. He was at his weakest point, and he had a choice to make: he could continue to let the weakness dictate the rest of his life, or he could seek the strength to overcome. He chose the latter, and the kind of strength he needed could only come from God. This memoir discusses Gross’s lifestyle changes and his weight loss success. His story serves to communicate there is hope for all who face the same challenges. It’s not too late to regain the life you desire. You have a creator who made you in his image, and he wants the best for you. You can do this, and when you do, you’ll be glad you did.
Brian is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate or Paypal Cash.
- This giveaway begins September 1 and ends on September 13.
- Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, September 16.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.